Last but not Least~ Week 6
Well. This is the last week. Honestly, it's kinda bitter sweet for me. I've really enjoyed learning how to play the guitar, and I've enjoyed being anti-social on Fridays. Just kidding, but not really.
ANYWAYS, I've just been continuing to practice my song. Frankly, I don't know if the song will be ready on time. However, if it doesn't work out, I have a back up plan for my TED Talk. In case it's not ready, I will apologize ahead of time.
Your apology isn't necessary but hilarious. Sometimes things go wrong. But I commend you for planning ahead and having something prepared if your song isn't ready. I hope you continue to play the guitar now that it's been added to your musical belt!
ReplyDeleteIt is awesome you have patience enough to learn all kinds of instruments. Learning how to read music and all kinds of jazz goes with it. Takes skill I believe anyways. I have always wanted to learn to play the piano or guitar because there sounds are so soothing. My sister would always try and learn songs and so like a little sister I am I would always want to copy her...! I'm not quite sure if you included this in your genius hour, but are you going to sing while playing the song? show how good those vocals work?!! hehe..
ReplyDelete